Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

be a pure blood or nobel even level E be a human go to school even hunt the vampires

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Info

Go down 
+8
Cecilia Tenshi
Joshua
Kyle-Kun
Kaname Kuran
Sayori
Lycus
Yuki kaname
Ookami
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ookami
Admin

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 am

place ur character info here following this example

Name:
Race: (human, vampire)
Rank:(once approved meaning pure blood noble academy vampire hunter....etc......)
weapons:(if any)
Fears:
History:

Last edited by Ookami on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknightacademy.rpg-board.net
Ookami
Admin

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:04 am

Name: Ookami Rinnma
Race:Vampire
weapons:two swords and a knife hidden in a back sheath
Fears: loosing anyone close to her
Likes: friendly ppl usually energetic ppl, fire, wolves, the color black, blood
dislikes: jerks
History: Has no family that she knows of for they were killed when she was four and she witnessed it and has lived alone for the rest of her life
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknightacademy.rpg-board.net
Yuki kaname
Admin
Yuki kaname

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:31 am

Name:Yuki kaname
Race:human protector
weapons:pole,gun,2daggers
Fears:Losing Zero, Kaname, Sayuri and every one close to her!!!
dislikes:...any one who pisses her off....
History: I protect the school from anything that gets out of hand......So I suggest u don't do anything stupid,like the vampires go in the night school and the human go to the day school K so don't let me catch u or u better have a good excuse.......

Last edited by Yuki kaname on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lycus
noble
Lycus

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:02 am

Name: Lycus (without last name)
Race: vampire
weapons: broadsword
Fears: being trapped forever
Likes: talking with others that share his enterists. Killing people who dont.
dislikes: people who dont share his enterists. people who insult his power.
History: Lycus has always been a very normal vampire. he wasnt pureblood though so he was never above the ranks of the common vampire. he never did much of interest and didnt stand out much until he started attacking people for distrusting him giving them a reason to distrust him and attacking those who didnt believe in what he believed in.
Back to top Go down
Sayori
begginer

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Name: Sayori Wakaba
Race: Human
weapons: None
Fears: Losing Yuki
dislikes: Grey
History: Sayori Wakaba is Yuki's best friend, a member of the day class. She is raher nice, but like to be alone sometimes. Do not let her fool you, she is stronger than she looks. Nothing much is known of her.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran
Pureblood
Kaname Kuran

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Kaname Kuran   Character Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Name:Kaname Kuran
Race: vampire
weapons: Imeasurable
Fears:He’s very determined to have Yuuki live for all of eternity by his side and deeply fears losing her as he did for the 10 years she spent as a human.
Likes: Kaname agreed to attend the academy is so that he can be near Yuuki and protect her.
dislikes: envious that he cannot protect Yuuki himself.
History:
Kaname is the class president of the Night Class, both feared and respected by the other Night Class students. While he is cold and authoritative towards his contemporaries in the Night Class, he is always kind and sweet to Yuuki. Kaname has shown that he cares for Yuuki in a romantic sense and that he had fallen for Yuuki ever since they were children. He wants to be closer to her, but senses how shy she is about it. Since he adores her, she is reluctantly accepted by the Night Class. He has attempted countless times to expand intimacy with Yuuki. He is also Yuuki's fiancée and Yuuki knows him as her brother.

As a Pureblood, Kaname is capable of controlling lesser vampires, but he chooses not to exercise his powers, thus earning the respect of the Noble vampires. He shares the Chairman's hopes for peace between vampires and humans. He worked with the Chairman to create the Night Class at Cross Academy and with his presence, allows the Night Class to be kept in check. But the real reason Kaname agreed to attend the academy is so that he can be near Yuuki and protect her.

Last edited by Kaname Kuran on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun
Pureblood

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Name: Kyle Farmer Collie
Race: Vampire
weapons: 2 daggers
Fears: Losing someone who is close to him or someone his in love with
dislikes: Annoying people
History: Kyle was born from a royal vampire family, making him a pure blood. He is the only one in his family left, he was always alone and never had friends except for his pet a Neko.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
begginer

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Name: Joshua Wagner
Race: Half-Human, Half-Vampire
Weapons: Dual custom-made Handguns, Longsword
Fears: His past
Likes: Music, people being themselves (depends on how he sees them)
Dislikes: People who think they are perfect in their way
History: In the past when he was 6 years old, he and his family was attacked by a group of vampires when he and his family was living in Canada. His parents was killed trying to defend their house and protect him from any harm; Josh was left to his fate as the leader of that vampire group almost sucked him dry and left him to die. For five days, he was just lying there beside the corpses of his parents just trying to stay alive, frankfully, throughout those five days, he started to get some blood pumping back in his system. That night on the 5th day, a girl who was travelling with two more people spotted Josh and she saw that he was dying, she helped him out by giving some of her blood to him, which he found out later that she was a vampire. For another day, he recovered faster than usual and saw that he was fully healed up and when he was done burying his parents, he set off to find a new home, a vampire hunter took him in and for the next twelve years, he spent it training himself and using his strength he had from being a half-vampire. Then when he went out on his own, he decided to enroll into a school; nowhere else could take him in all except for the Cross Academy. He took all of his stuff that he needed and went to the school and kept his hunter status and abilities to himself. But even from all those years ago, he still is haunted by the day his family was murdered by vampires.....there were some intel from someone Josh knew that told him taht his killers were at the academy, so he tries to find his killers and he is trying o bring them to justice for what they did twelve years ago.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia Tenshi
Pureblood
Cecilia Tenshi

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 am

Name: Cecilia Tenshi

weapons: Marionette Strings (Marion): threads of thin strings that's strength is equal to iron. It has the ability of changing it's form and move freely on it's on at times. It remains in my pocket and will only come out with my command unless a high family member requires it, then it'll listen to them whether I want it to or not.

Fears: Dis-Pleasing ealders.

dislikes: Everyone!

History: Cecilia Very bipolar, goes on and off from one mood to the next. Will generally do anything that will please her even if it means going back on her word. Not as sadistic as she would hope, but somehow manages over that fact. She gets jealous very easily and would take extreme measures to get what she wants. She is overly-protective over her workers and her sister as well. Part of the reason why is because she's selfish and greedy. When her sister is around, she acts the same but narrows down to a more sensitive part of her brain to insure that her sister is happy and content even if it annoys the living hell out of her.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Kazema
begginer
Alexa Kazema

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 am

Name: Alexa Kazema

Nicknames: Alex, Kaze

Race: Human

Weapons: N/A

Fears: Spiders

Likes: Manga and Anime, The Colors Red and Black, Sushi, People who have a good sense of pride and Honor, Blood, Junk Food

Dislikes: People who think they are better then others, The Color Pink

Personality: Alexa is a kind and friendly tomboyish girl. Who can easily make friends and enemies alike. She trys to be the strongest she can, pushing herself to her limits sometimes. You can also find that she is very loyal and protective to her friends and others thats she cares about. If need be, she'd be willing to die for them. She will always stand up for herself and others. Sometimes she is easily pissed off at things and/or people.

History: Alexa was born in Ontario, Canada on October 23rd. On birth she was to be one of two twins but in the unfortunate turn of events the twin hadn't made it out alive. She grew in a somewhat lowly life. It wasn't exactly paradise on earth having lost her family when she was 10. They had died trying to uphold family honor. Back in the day she had been part of a family known for having reputation in the vampiric hunting. Obvious when the murder of her parents had come around she didn't want anything to do with family traditions. Moving on she left to live with her aunt and uncle. And everntually for her own good was sent to Cross Academy so she could get proper education and maybe set herself a bright future. Now being there for atleast one year now, her family reputation comes back to haunt her. No surprise she soon quickly found out that Night Class vampires knew well of her background and the family in which she had come. This leaves her at a disadvantage for wanting to make peace between her and vampires. Throught all she stands strong taking any who have tried to bring her down or otherwise. Also in lighter sides she has taken intrest in the ways of vampires. This had lead her to not only to hours of research but thoughts about what it would be like. Like all, shes curious.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinitykingdom.forumotion.com
Luna
begginer
Luna

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:57 am

Name: Luna Mido

Race: human

weapons:knife like swords

Fears: Kaname, friends being hurt.

dislikes: fighting

History: has always been really smart and was out in high school earliy, but a few days before she entered her parants were killed by a leval E vampire. So she is now cold and shuts off the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy__
begginer
Cassidy__

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:18 am

Name: Cassidy kane
weapons: Her unparalleled powers...
Fears: To not lose her control....
dislikes: She hates when someone wake her up >.<
History:Rated as a S-class monster, Cassidy is a powerful & ruthless vampire

Offtopic: sorry.....i put someone to make this...cuz i didn't have time...and she did one..but in the wrong part...so i make another...here....
Back to top Go down
YoshidaRose12
begginer

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:18 pm

[quote="Ookami"]place ur character info here following this example

Name:Yoshida Rose
weapons: white rose dagger
Fears: being shot by a gun that will harm vampires.
Likes:recieving flowers from people who admire her, spending time in peaceful places.
dislikes:having to fight if not needed, getting involved with Level E vampires.
History:Rose was born on the 17th of June in Tacoma, Washington and from her early childhood, she seemed like the kind of girl who didn't like to fight without a good reason. She was known to be fond of nature and often spent her time in her family's garden among the white roses, which would later turn out to be her favorite flower and the only remaining memory of her parents, who were killed by vampire hunters when she was just a child and as a result of that she didn't like to talk about her past.

Determined to get her life back on track after losing her parents, Rose made it her personal goal to do the very best that she could do and later attended Oceanside High, where she excelled in all her classes and became a straight A student. In her spare time she would often be known to go horseback riding, if the weather was permitting and she had found the ideal spot to do so. However, during one of her usual horseback rides, she came across a relic that looked to be familiar so she picked it up, seeing that it was the precious necklace that was her mother's and she held onto it, putting it inside her jacket and continuing onward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Info   Character Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Info
Page 1 of 1