Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

be a pure blood or nobel even level E be a human go to school even hunt the vampires

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

enter an new /old face

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki kaname
Admin
Yuki kaname

enter an new /old face - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enter an new /old face   enter an new /old face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 am

*But just as Yuki came around the corner she stopped just staring into space*
I wonder what Kaname was thinking,I wanna go back but am to nervous and Zero probably does need me Oooo..but not now I have to do something...un its so hard to think....I don't know what to do....

*suddenly Yuki woke from her little daze and seen blood on her hands, her dress and the walls she just stood there in shock then screamed and feel to her knees*

"WA..WHAT IS THIS!!"..WHATS HAPPENING!
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran
Pureblood
Kaname Kuran

PostSubject: Re: enter an new /old face   enter an new /old face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm

I hear her scream it brings me from my thoughts, quickly i run into the corridor and see her kneeling on the floor screaming , I move to her kneeling infront of her as I do. "Yuki, whats wrong?" I ask now worried something takes me over and I pull her to me holding her against me "Yuki its ok, your safe" I say softly to her, my arms wrapped around her holding her against me, sending that feeling once more rushing threw me.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu
freshman
Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: enter an new /old face   enter an new /old face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 am

*Suddenly Zero heard Yuki scream so her ran as fast as he could and found her in Kaname's arms*
*then he grabbed Kanames hand away from her with a concerned face*
"Yuki are you OK" what happened??
Kaname what did u do to her???
*He said holding his gun to Kanames forehead*
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran
Pureblood
Kaname Kuran

PostSubject: Re: enter an new /old face   enter an new /old face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:23 pm

I push the gun from my face annoyed at such a rde intrushion "I did nothing" I say "but I will if you don't get that thing out of my face" I say loking at him my eyes now showing the anger I fel deep inside.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu
freshman
Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: enter an new /old face   enter an new /old face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:57 am

*Zero continued pointing the gun at kaname's head with anger*
Yuki what happened....did he hurt u??
*he said not lousing eye contacted with Kaname*
Back to top Go down
Yuki kaname
Admin
Yuki kaname

PostSubject: Re: enter an new /old face   enter an new /old face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm

*Yuki quickly got out of Kaname's hands and stood in between then with a worried face*
"STOP IT BOTH OF U"!!!
...I'm fine......I must have just been hallucinating..things..
I've been quit tired lately..so I would image thats what was wrong..but I'm fine I'll go get some sleep....then I'll be better!

*she said glancing at both of them*
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran
Pureblood
Kaname Kuran

PostSubject: Re: enter an new /old face   enter an new /old face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 am

I nod backing away but never taking my eyes off him "as you wish Yuki, you know where I will be if you need me" I say not wanting to leave her to him but for her I would.
Back to top Go down
Yuki kaname
Admin
Yuki kaname

PostSubject: Re: enter an new /old face   enter an new /old face - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

*Yuki stood there shocked as he began walking away, then she looked at Zero and punched him*
Zero why did u do that I was fine.....*sigh* now Kaname is upset...I just know it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enter an new /old face   enter an new /old face - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

enter an new /old face
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight :: school building-
Jump to: